Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunny and Cold



I won't complain about the cold because I am just so happy to see blue skies and sunshine. And it's not that cold - just hovering around the freezing mark, which for Vancouver Island is cold.

And it's my last week of teaching grade 8 French! Although I'm going to miss it, I'm also looking forward to the other things I'm doing - more writing, women's ministry at church, and homekeeping.

I've joined the 5-night dinner challenge at Carrie Sommer's blog. I'm always on the lookout for delicious dinner ideas. Go on over and join in the fun!

The hardest part is going to be remembering to take photos.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to head over to Carrie's and check out the 5-night dinner challenge. I always like new cooking ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Wander Through my Mind

  Nothing is so beautiful as Spring -  When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush; Gerard Manley Hopkins When I opened my bedroom...