Winter is the time for comfort.
It is the time for home. (Edith Sitwell)
What are some of your wintertime comforts? Here are a few of mine...
1. sitting with my back to a glowing fire
2. coming in from the cold to a warm home
4. reading in the evening
5. hand sewing/crocheting with my back to a glowing fire
6. soup - I love the smell, the taste, the creation of it
7. dinnertime with my family
8. tea with anyone
9. admiring the elegance of leafless trees
10. fresh flowers, especially white ones like tulips and freesias