Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday: A Simple Woman's Daybook
September is dressing herself in a show of dahlias and splendid marigolds and starry zinnias. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. After weeks and...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
I slipped out of the house a bit earlier this morning just as the sun in the east reflected pink light on the clouds in the west. It was a...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...


Lovely, brilliant colors... no striving, just gorgeously hanging there as if they don't care. Stunningly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed catching up on your posts since I've been away and reading your recipes. What terrific food pics. Thanks for taking time to post it all.
Blessings,
Christi
Charm & Grace Blog
Definitely one of my favorite flowers - I just wish they lasted longer!
ReplyDeleteKarla
My very favorite of flowers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely peek!
xo
Hi Lorri
ReplyDeleteTulips are my favorite on this time
in the year.
Thank for the recipes.Listen itself
all very delicious.
Have a nice week
Regina
Beautiful coloured tulips. Youare right -like all flowers they just are.
ReplyDeleteThe last meal looks tasty.
Thanks for your comments and encouragement. I am hoping to get 2 more chapters up by the end of the week about walking in faith.
How beautiful!!! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers!
ReplyDelete