Christi, from Charm and Grace, included me in this award. I'm grateful and honoured. Christi's wonderful and positive outlook on life and her artistic endeavours bring me back to her blog again and again.
1. You may only choose 5 people/blogs to give the award to...
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog...
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world...
Like Christi says, it's very hard to choose. But here are some of the friends I've made through this whole blogging adventure. I'm trying not to duplicate those I've seen on other blogs.
1. Barbara from Ramblings through an English Garden has been a visitor almost from the beginning. She shares her heart and her faith with her readers, and takes us on thrilling jaunts through the English countryside, to castles and cottages, woods and moors.
2. Laura from Decor to Adore has a blog full of decorating inspiration. She comments frequently on my posts and is always encouraging.
3. Lilli is uber-creative in many fields. She teaches violin in Vancouver, and also has an Etsy shop full of stitching treasures. Her blog is called Make Mine Blissful.
4. Abby is a fairly new blogger. We haven't exchanged many comments but she's added me to the blogs she follows - everytime someone does that I get tickled. Abby has several blogs, Crafts by Abby is just one of them.
And for my last award...
5. Jessy has a blog called Life. She's also new to blogging and lives in Calgary. I'm looking forward to reading more of Jessy's honest and upbeat posts.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Blogging Friends Forever Award
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Basking in June
When company comes from landlocked Alberta, we enjoy taking our guests to walk on the beach. The evening air is soft and still. Long cloud...
A quick post this early morning before leaving for Dawson City. We’ve been in Whitehorse for three days and have seen flowers, a fox, and...
I was given a beautiful vaseful of flowers at Tim's retirement party a couple of weeks ago. The flowers lasted and lasted, and this we...
I planted a row of sweet peas along the back fence, where we took out the cedar hedge. Tendrils cling to the mesh fence and reach for the ...
Thank you sweet Lorrie! I write my post in advance so it will probably show up sometime next week.ReplyDelete
Lorrie, thank you I am honoured.ReplyDelete
I have received this already and have made my list to pass it on (but have not done so yet) and your name is on the list.
You were one of my first visitors 1 Year and 9 months ago and you are still visiting. Thank you, I appreciate your blogging friendship.
Thanks so much Lorrie :) I really appreciate it, and it's wonderful to have a blogging friend like you in our neck of the woodsReplyDelete
What a sweetie! Thanks for thinking of me! And thank you for your sweet words on your blog and for sharing your creativity with all of us :)ReplyDelete
It is very hard to narrow down friends to give awards to! Everyone is so deserving and giving in their own special ways!
I am off to read your "Warm and Soft" post!