Thursday, October 09, 2008

Soft and cozy

Wool next to my skin makes me itch so I wondered why would I make a wool pillow? But propped up in my back, or under my feet, it doesn't bother me at all. And I love its earthy look - kind of different from my usual style (whatever that is - I don't think my decorating fits a style, sigh - kind of mish mash of whatever is available.)

A thrifted wool sweater, nicely felted in the washer and dryer, a few interesting buttons, and a project finished! I wonder if some of the people on my gift list this Christmas would like some cozy wool pillows?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillow...interesting too because I just decided a few days ago to make a couple of pillows with felted sweaters.

    I'm making little bags (purses) and using buttons like you did on the pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

Summer Sightings

  Not really a sighting, but a look back. We celebrated our anniversary this past week. How young we were and how in love. Still very much i...