Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 2: Paintings of Domestic Scenes
Flowers in the Window by Carl Larsson I've long been an admirer of Carl Larsson's paintings of his home life. They are filled with...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Silent and listen are made from the exact same letters and this is where I go when I to talk to God. When my mind becomes silent I listen and I can hear and feel Him. Thanks for your post and stopping in for a visit.
ReplyDelete=^..^=