Thursday, October 16, 2008
Too Many Bags?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 2: Paintings of Domestic Scenes
Flowers in the Window by Carl Larsson I've long been an admirer of Carl Larsson's paintings of his home life. They are filled with...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Lorrie, thanks so much for your comment and words of wisdom. I know that you are right. I have been going through one of those "wilderness" type times these past couple of months. My faith hasn't waivered, but I "feel" like He's so far away sometimes. I was listening to one of Michael Card's old radio shows last night. He sang the song "Never Will I Leave You" and quoted the verses from Hebrews and Deuteronomy. I needed to hear that so much because although faith does not equal feelings, sometimes feelings want to drive the faith. I need to remember that I must let Truth drive the faith. So, thanks for that reminder.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I love the bag... toile is a favorite of mine, and I especially love the red. Glad to see pics from your Thanksgiving, too.
Blessings,
Christi
I love your bag! I'm on the verge of making my first bag...still haven't made the leap yet. I think I'm going to have to make a trial bag first with a fabric I don't love so I can get over this mental blockade :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful bag, great for knitting or anything else.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, this is my first time to yours, but not the last.
This is Darling! And I agree: one can never have too many bags :)
ReplyDelete