I think it looks delectable. Yum!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Yummy
I think it looks delectable. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 6: A Foggy Walk
There was little definition between sea and sky this morning at Island View Beach. Fog made everything mysterious. I had an appointment no...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteLOVE the rose on top of your lovely cupcake...a girlfriend of mine in NH is a cousin to Betz! Small world isn't it!
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
Hi Lorrie...
ReplyDeleteOh, I really cupcake...the rose just adds a pretty little touch.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Nancy
How darling!
ReplyDeleteI am on post #99 so stay tuned!