I was honoured by Lynne Laura of A Romantic Nest who included me on her list of blogs. Thank you so much Lynne Laura.
Here are the rules of this award.
1. The receiver can put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.
There are so many wonderful blogs out there. It's hard to choose just seven, but here are a few, in no particular order.
1. Jennifer of A Charming Life
2. Hen of Hen House Homemade (I don't know if this is her real name - maybe short for Henrietta?)
3. The Purl Bee
4. Carole at Fee du jardin et du logis (Carole writes in French and English from her home in Alsace.)
5. Alison at Brocante Home (Life, Love and Vintage Housekeeping)
6. Heather at Pretty Petals
7. Linda at Linda Jo's Obsessions
A winter garden is a subtle thing. There is a spare architecture of bare branches and geometric shapes. Rose bushes show their thorns on g...
Last Thursday was my last day of classes and Friday I cleaned out my desk. There was a socially distanced morning tea where my colleagues ...
This morning I looked out of my bedroom window at 6:30 am to see the fat gold full moon shining over the Sooke Hills. Each day is a bit lo...
Presented with a day off work (Canada Day), Tim suggested we invite some friends for dinner. Two quick phone calls and everything was set....