I was honoured by Lynne Laura of A Romantic Nest who included me on her list of blogs. Thank you so much Lynne Laura.
Here are the rules of this award.
1. The receiver can put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.
There are so many wonderful blogs out there. It's hard to choose just seven, but here are a few, in no particular order.
1. Jennifer of A Charming Life
2. Hen of Hen House Homemade (I don't know if this is her real name - maybe short for Henrietta?)
3. The Purl Bee
4. Carole at Fee du jardin et du logis (Carole writes in French and English from her home in Alsace.)
5. Alison at Brocante Home (Life, Love and Vintage Housekeeping)
6. Heather at Pretty Petals
7. Linda at Linda Jo's Obsessions
Not quite two weeks ago there was a baby shower. The mother-to-be is our youngest daughter. Her elder sister and sister-in-law and I ho...
Meet Chantal and Annette. They're made from all kinds of scraps that I just can't bear to discard.Some have been around for ...
Here we are. The great blue bowl of September skies covers us in the afternoons. The first day of this month was a great day to pile...
Is baking a Christmas tradition for you? Baking Christmas cookies is a big part of my childhood Christmas memories. Crisp sugar cookies...