Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Oh Lorrie...I have my copy. It is a lovely issue. You will love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hugs, Nancy
ohhhh this is a good one!!! I have enjoyed a little piece of it every night this week. lol
ReplyDeletexo Heather
Don't you just love the Somerset magazines? Hope you don't mind - I tagged you for Six Things About Me.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill,
ReplyDeletethanks for tagging me...but I can't access your blog or your profile to find out exactly what I'm to do.
Lorrie