Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 6: A Foggy Walk
There was little definition between sea and sky this morning at Island View Beach. Fog made everything mysterious. I had an appointment no...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Beautiful Lorrie! We have an inspirational post each Sunday as well at Take Six. Our friend, Kathy, who writes them has been richly blessing our hearts! Hope you are blessed as well.
ReplyDeleteThe perfect psalm with a most beautiful image...I fell in love with Vancouver Island when we visited also. I think God lingered a little longer there and gave it His special attention.
ReplyDeleteThank you visiting my blog earlier & I so appreciate your taking time to comment.
Have a lovely week.
So many posts to catch up on. How serene and beautiful both the photo and the script.
ReplyDelete